YOU LIKE ME BETTER LIKE THIS?

Well, what's your answer?

Do you like to see me suffer? Do you like to imagine a God Who Suffers?

Why?

Have you invented me this way, have you deified me to increase my pain?

Why?

Make me divine, then crucify me: isn't this the supreme sado-masochism of Man?

Make me a god, then slap me around, beat me up, whip me, bleed me, stick me up a cross, with nails through my wrists and feet - kill me, kill a god. Man murders his gods, therefore Man is superior to God.

Great fun... Right?

...Cercate di uccidermi, perché vi ho detto la verità che ho conosciuto da Dio.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Soul said...

Thank you for posting this. It has been a part of conversation for some time now.

24 October 2011 at 12:04  
Blogger daubmir said...

Talitha koumi!

I was just wondering whether anyone, anyone at all, might be listening... or reading, rather.

Ours is such a small planet in the infinity of the Universe, which is in turn contained within the omnipotent eternity of God, that one marvels we humans can now more and more communicate electronically only, and not physically.

Great indication of great loneliness...

25 October 2011 at 06:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

I say to you, arise!

Powered by My Ineffable Mind