I AM THAT I AM

Yea, I am. Still. As always. Ever, again...
It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' So, here I am, again, to teach you - using the current means of communications, naturally.
The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. Now I speak them to you on My Blog -- why not? It is the Spirit who gives life, whatever its ways and means...
Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the portal of salvation. I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, they will be saved, and will log in and out and find satisfaction.
They who believe in Me, believe not in Me but in YHWH who is Me. And they who read Me read YHWH's Word: I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness - and if anyone reads My words and does not believe, I do not judge them - the Word that I have written will judge them in the last day.
So, EPHPHATHA!
Quod scientia Dei obtineri nequeat quaerendo,
 sed illi inveniet qui quaerunt...

1 Comments:

Blogger daubmir said...

Signore mio Dio, cosa chiedi?

in italiano...

8 February 2011 at 05:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

I say to you, arise!

Powered by My Ineffable Mind